Do you want to enter multiple customer discount options or mark up a paid VIP customer group? This work can be done on your own as the number of products and customers grows, and it becomes more and more difficult. Pro:Tagger will help you simplify this task. You can bulk edit tags in Shopify using tag managers, one of the most effective tools in its class. It will make bulk editing of tags a simple task that doesn’t require a lot of time. We will tell you about the features of such apps and how they will help your business.
Bulk edit tags in the Shopify admin
Batch or bulk processing allows you to perform routine system tasks on a large scale. You can describe this feature by an example, such as deleting multiple tags in one action, instead of hundreds of clicks.
- Go to your Shopify admin account;
- In it, find the “Product” section and select the “Mass Actions” subsection;
- Select the “Edit tags” action;
- In the search field, enter the tag you want to change, and then enter a new one using the “Actions” section;
- Remember to save your changes after you finish.
You can also use the tag editing feature in the product panel. This way you can create tags for each individual product. In order to do this, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the product name you want to change;
- Under “Details,” click “Modify Tags” or “Add Existing Tags”;
- Enter the tag that you want to add or remove, and to enter multiple tags at once, add commas between them;
- Save when you’re done.
This is not the end of the description of the functions. You can not only edit product tags in bulk but also their descriptions, stock availability, weight or add tags to customers, and much more.
Bulk tag editing using the app
The Bulk edit tags feature by Tagger: Pro allows you to quickly apply the same label to multiple items. This app makes it easy to manage tags, mass and automatically tag products and customers, and more. This action can be applied to most work items. The application provides these features:
- Marking automation allows you to get the job done in minutes that would take hours manually. It allows you to streamline time-consuming processes and lets your content manager do the really important work;
- Smart labeling system saves time and money on marketing and advertising campaigns;
- Set up rules for tag flow automation and for automatic tagging and make your life easier.
So with the help of Pro:Tagger you can improve the quality of service in your online store and increase its efficiency and profitability.