Although Call of Duty: Mobile is typically played on iOS or Android mobile devices, you can also play the game on your PC. In the world of smartphones, games like Call of Duty Mobile and PUBG Mobile are quite popular. While the PC versions of both games are accessible through the Steam App store on Windows PCs. However, given that the majority of users spent a lot of time playing COD Mobile during the pandemic, it would be great if they could have the same experience on a larger screen.
While iOS and Android users have access to all of this CoD content, some people prefer to play the game on a computer. Fortunately, there is a way to play Call of Duty: Mobile on a PC, and we’ll show you how.
What is the Call of Duty mobile gaming app?
Since the pandemic began, people have been playing mobile games because they can’t find anything else to amuse them. COD is a well-known game, much like PUBG, Fortnite, Clash of Clans, Asphalt Legends, and other well-liked games. The Play Store and App Store have seen millions of downloads of this fantastic multiplayer game. And after PUBG Mobile was outlawed in India, the majority of users switched to COD Mobile as a PUBG Mobile substitute. As a result, many devoted fans of the original Call of Duty have been curious about how to play Call of Duty Mobile on a PC.
Like other classic first-person shooter games, Call of Duty offers the Battle Royale Mode, Team Death Match, Search and Destroy, and Free-For-All game modes. Here’s how to play the game on your PC because it’s so well-liked right now.
How to play call of duty on a computer?
Gamers yearn to play their favorite mobile games on a larger screen when they become popular and interesting. To make the game accessible on your PC and Mac computers, you can emulate it. There are a lot of emulators available. However, we advise you to start with GameLoop. You can switch to a different emulator if GameLoop isn’t functioning properly.
Method 1: Using the GameLoop emulator
This is the official emulator from Tencent Games, and it was previously known as “Tencent Game Buddy.” GameLoop is available for free download and installation on both PCs and Macs. Although installing the emulator can take up to five minutes, downloading does not take very long.
- Install GameLoop on your Mac or PC by downloading it.
- After installation, launch the emulator and navigate to the Game Center. The Game Center is located on the left side of the window.
- The Call of Duty: Mobile game will be displayed on the Game Center’s screen. If you can’t, look for it in the upper left corner of the window.
- The Install button will appear at the bottom-right of your screen when you select Call of Duty there.
- GameLoop will download and install the game on your computer when you click that button.
- After finishing, use the left side window to access the My Games section.
- After that, click Play to start the game on your emulator.
Now, Call of Duty Mobile can be played on a larger screen. The game comes with pre-programmed controls. Additionally, the default controllers ought to be visible from the right side of the window. But the key mapping option on your vehicle’s side of the window also allows you to set custom controls.
Call of Duty places you in a different matchmaking lobby when you play on an emulator. This implies that you will compete against other players using emulators. You will, however, be matched up against a team that consists of both emulator players and mobile players if you invite a mobile player to your game.
How to Change the Settings in GameLoop?
Here are some things to keep in mind while playing Call of Duty on your PC or Mac while using GameLoop.
Play Call of Duty on a computer
- To access settings, tap on the icon with three horizontal lines in the top-right menu.
- The majority of the options, including screen resolution, screen capture location, and rendering techniques, are located here.
- You can alter the game window’s size under the Engine option.
- To change the active resolution of your game, go to the Game tab under the window and make changes.
You can read the next section of this post if you play COD with a controller.
How to Play Call of Duty with a Controller on a Computer or a Mac?
Here is how to use a controller to play COD on your computer. If you are unaware of them, take these actions.
- If possible, connect your controller via Bluetooth or a USB port to your computer.
- Once the devices are linked, open GameLoop and select Key Mapping from the right-side menu.
- Choose the gamepad over the keyboard.
- Choose from options like Multiplayer, Battle Royale, OB, or Bar.
- Make sure you have selected both directions. camera buttons (left and right)
- By selecting it with the right click on your mouse or touchpad, you can map the button.
- To configure the controller buttons, you can also click the screen.
- Map all the required buttons in this manner.
Use GameLoop instead of any other emulator, as we always advise. You can try other ones for the purpose if you can’t use this one for any reason.
Method 2: Use Bluestacks to play Call of Duty on a PC or a Mac
Here’s how to play Call of Duty or any other game on your computer using BlueStacks:
- Here’s how to play Call of Duty or any other game on your computer using BlueStacks.
- From its official website, download and install Bluestacks on your computer.
- The Google Play Store app can be found inside the emulator once it has been launched. And it resembles your Android phones exactly.
- Do a Play Store search for “Call of Duty Mobile”
- Install it on your emulato after downloading.
The game should now be playable for you as it always is on Android.
Method 3: Using the Mac and PC versions of Nox Player
The only emulator left if both of them are giving you problems is Nox Player. The steps to using it correctly on your laptop are listed below.
- Install Nox Player on your computer after downloading it.
- Next, download Call of Duty’s OBB Data and Apk files to the same computer.
- Once both of these have been installed, use the emulator’s drag and drop functionality to upload the COD apk file. Open the game’s download file, then drag it to the emulator’s dashboard.
- It’s going to start installing.
- Go to Storage > Emulated > Legacy > Android in File Manager.
- Make a new folder and give it the name OBB.
- Make a new folder called “com.activision.callofduty.shooter” inside the OBB folder.
- Place the OBB file in the “com.activision.callofduty.shooter” folder at this point.
- You ought to be able to play COD flawlessly now when you launch Nox Player.
I hope everyone is now aware of how to play Call of Duty Mobile on a computer. If you enjoyed our article, please share it with your family and friends and leave a comment below. If you’re interested in learning more about the best cod mobile settings, check out our article on the subject.