There are several instances when a person has to retype text on a computer from images, hand notes or printed pages. This is pretty inconvenient for the person who is retyping the text and an error can occur in retyped text. So, to make our lives easy, software engineers and programmers have made a special software that has the ability to retype text from the images on their own.
In this guide, we will be testing a very famous images-to-text converter which has made retying jobs effortless for its users.
Imagestotext.io extracts the text from the images. Today we will dig deeper into its working, features, how it’s used and its pros and cons for the user.
So, stay tuned and continue reading to learn more.
What is Imagestotext.io?
The Imagestotext.io is an AI tool that has the latest OCR models which allow it to convert text in images to typed text. It has the ability to convert text in images, hand-written notes, printed papers to editable typed text. This tool makes retyping easy and accurate for its users. The users can efficiently and accurately complete their retyping task using this revolutionary tool.
How does it Work?
Imagestotext.io uses OCR models that gives the software ability to convert text in images or handwritten notes to typed text that can be understood by the computer softwares. This tool is very handy for lawyers, healthcare professionals, HR teams, marketing agencies, students, journalists and professors.
What are the Features of Imagestotext.io?
The imagestotext.io is an AI tool that comes with plenty of features, let’s discuss each feature in detail.
1. Latest OCR Models:
The latest OCR models used in programming allows the software to convert jpg to text accurately and minimize errors.
2. Multilingual Tool:
The tool is multilingual which supports multiple languages. It means that you can extract text from image/s in any world language. The text can be in German, French, Korean, Chinese, Urdu, Hindi, Polish etc. The tool will effectively convert it into typed text.
3. Support Various Formats:
The tool accepts input images in various formats. The supported formats include JPG, PNG, Gif, SVG etc. The user doesn’t have to worry about converting the images to a specific format before using them in this tool.
4. Scalable Text Extraction:
The size of the image doesn’t affect the text extraction. It can be small or large. The limit of an image size is 10 Mb.
5. Multiple Images:
The user can upload various images at a time. Imagestotext.io will extract the text in the sequences they are uploaded. This saves a user’s time.
6. Extract Distorted Images:
Since imagestotext.io uses the latest technology, it has the ability to extract text from low resolution images, scrappy hand writing and distorted images. The results are always accurate.
7. Support Various Fonts:
The imagestotext.io supports various writing fonts. It doesn’t matter if the text is typed or is handwritten in joining writing. the tool will extract it correctly from the image.
How to use Imagestotext.io:
The imagestotext.io is very simple to use. You can use it to extract images in just two simple steps. The steps are discussed below:
1. Upload the Image/s:
The first step is to upload the image/s on the tool to initiate the text extraction process.
The user can either upload the images from the computer by clicking the “Browse” option or drag the image/s directly to the tool, or copy/paste them.
2. Extract the Text:
Once the image/s are uploaded, click the “GET TEXT” button and the tool will start processing the images to extract text. The text will be extracted in a few seconds and it will appear under the button. After text is extracted, copy it and use it as you like.
What are the Pros and Cons of Imagestotext.io?
Every tool has many advantages and disadvantages for the user. Let’s discuss the pros and cons of imagestotext.io.
- It helps lawyers and legal teams in entering clients’ data like agreements, court rulings, evidence, contracts in the computer where they can be easily edited and searched.
- It helps healthcare professionals in assembling patient’s data accurately and efficiently. They are required to keep patients’ information in hospital databases such as, diagnosis reports, medical history, prescriptions, medical tests etc.
- It also helps HR managers in entering employees’ information, resumes and forums etc. into the office database. This tool effectively completes the work without errors and saves the time of the HR manager.
- It helps researchers in converting textual data in graphs, charts and reports etc. in typed form. This is a very useful tool for timely and accurate data entry.
- It helps marketing teams in entering customer feedback, surveys and comments etc. which are usually in printed or image form in the system for analyzing and devising marketing strategy.
- It helps reporters and journalists in converting handwritten notes, photographs, press releases etc. in text form which they can easily incorporate in their article or new report.
- It helps students in converting hand-written notes and book pages in text to easily edit them for study related issues.
- It also helps professors in converting books and paper in digital text which they can use to make lectures or notes for students.
- The tool is free of cost and provides efficient services.
- It saves time and provides accuracy.
- It requires active internet access to use it.
- It can’t convert mathematical equations and terms.
Imagestotext.io is a very reliable free tool that makes data entry and retyping easy and accurate for humans. If you are manually entering data or retyping something from an image to your computer, it’ll be a long and dull process. Humans are also likely to make mistakes in retying text from image/s. The imagestotext.io helps users in extracting information or text accurately and swiftly from an image. This tool is useful in different fields because these days’ data is stored digitally in databases or online archives. This makes data editable and easily accessible.