If you are a teacher or faculty member looking to learn more about Pear Deck, this guide is for you. Today we will disclose how to play presentations in progress, submit presentation content, and more in PearDeck via JoinPD Login.
PearDeck is an easy-to-use presentation software. Teachers, students, and anyone can create and share presentations and documents in real-time.
However, PearDeck has fantastic features that improve the traditional PowerPoint slide deck. With Pear Deck, you can embed web pages, add images and videos, and even make your presentation mobile-friendly.
What is Pear Deck? – JoinPD Login
Pear Deck is a tool that allows teachers to create interactive presentations using a Google Slides extension. It is easy to use and can be incorporated into your everyday lessons. Also, it does not have to be used for every lesson, but I think it would be a helpful tool for many different situations.
Pear Deck offers a free version as well as a premium version. The free version has more than enough features to make it worth the time to learn.
However, if you want access to more advanced features, including automatic grading, you may consider purchasing the premium version of Pear Deck.
Create a Peardeck Login Account via JoinPd.Com
You’ll need to create a Pear Deck account to start using Pear Deck. Follow the instructions below to create a login account on peardeck.
1. To get started, visit their official website peardeck.com
2. A page will appear on the screen where you will find the “Teacher Login” option at the top right corner.
3. Select the option and set up your account
4. You will get three options here; choose one of them.
5. Now, a popup message will appear with two options “Log in with Google” and “Log in with Microsoft.”
6. Choose one of them, the account you want to log in with
7. At that time, PearDeck will verify your account. Make sure your Google account is connected to Google Drive or OneDrive so that they can access your account.
8. In this section, enter your Postcode or school post number to create an account. Also, enter your school’s name in the other box. If you don’t have US postal code or your school’s name doesn’t exist in the dropdown menu, don’t worry. Type any 5-digit number instead of Postcode.
9. Now, it will redirect you to the PearDeck dashboard, and you can make a presentation or whatever you want to do.
How to Join the Peardeck Presentation?
The Joinpd. com is a website where you can join the peardeck presentation. Follow the instructions below to join the peardeck presentation on joinpd .com:
1. Log in to joinpd.com using your google account and password.
2. You will see the Sign-in page of Google. Enter your email address and password to sign in to your Google account and press the Sign In button to enter the Peardeck site.
3. Once you are logged into your Google account, it will take you to the joinpd website with a popup dialog box asking you to provide the Join Code provided by your teacher or trainer
4. Enter the Join Code in the given box and press the Join button to start playing with that Peardeck presentation
5. Once done, press the Disconnect button to exit from the current presentation.
Where is the Code for PearDeck?
When you create a new Pear Deck presentation, you get a unique Join Code to share with your students.
You can find the Join Code in several places:
- In the Presentation Details tab, in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Also, in the Share tab, in the upper right corner of the screen.
- When you launch your presentation on a computer connected to a projector or SmartBoard, the web address for your session will appear at the bottom of your screen. That’s your Join Code.
How to join a Pear Deck session?
- To join a Pear Deck session, enter the session code into the Join Session field of the Pear Deck homepage or your browser address bar.
- The session code is a sequence of four to eight letters and numbers (for example, ABCD-1234).
- If you’re using Pear Deck with Google and your instructor uses an email address as their session code, you can also join a session by entering your instructor’s email address as the session code.
How to Sign Up for Peardeck Class via JoinPD Login?
The process of signing up for Peardeck class login is very easy and simple. All you need to do is follow these few steps:
1. First, open your browser and enter peardeck.com in the address bar.
2. On the next screen, click on the “Sign Up” button located at the top right corner of the page.
3. A popup will appear with two options – Google and Email. You can either choose any one of them or both at once.
4. After you have selected your Sign up method, a new window will appear where you have to enter your name, email id, and password that you wish to keep for your account.
5. If you have already signed up before, you will be asked to log in with your credentials.
How to Attend Peardeck Join Class?
To access a Pear Deck lesson, all you need to do is click on the link provided by your teacher.
To join a class that you’ve been invited to, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Pear Deck account from JoinPD. Com or create one if you don’t have one.
2. In the email you received from your teacher, click Join Class.
3. The first time you join a class, you’ll be prompted to verify your email address and enter your name.
4. If prompted, choose whether you are a student or teacher.
5. Click Join Class.
How to Present a Pear Deck lesson?
To present a Pear Deck lesson, you must have internet access and a web browser like Chrome or Safari. You can also use Pear Deck on a mobile device.
1. Navigate to the Presentation View. You can do this by selecting the Present green button in the upper right of your screen when you are logged into pear deck.com.
2. Ensure you are logged in with the correct account and select the correct Google Classroom (if you have multiple accounts).
3. If a student has already joined, it will take them directly to their screen, where they can see all of your questions and add answers, explanations, or images. However, if no one has joined yet, there will be a message, “Welcome! No students have joined yet.”
4. If you’d like to share your presentation with more students, click the “Share” button in the upper left of the presentation view. Also, copy the Join Link or Join Code for your presentation.
5. Once students join and begin answering slides, you’ll be able to see their responses in real-time on any device you have access to via the pear deck website or app.
Is there an app for Pear Deck?
Pear Deck is a web-based add-on to your presentation software. It means that Pear Deck can work with any presentation tool you use. Also, t new Microsoft Office 365 integration means you can use Pear Deck with PowerPoint Online, Word Online, and Microsoft Teams.
FAQs on JoinPD Login
What is the difference between Pear Deck for Google Slides and Pear Deck for PowerPoint Online?
You will see the same features in both products! We’ve worked hard to ensure that the interface is as similar as possible across our products. You might notice that some features are named differently, but they should behave the same way you’re used to with Pear Deck for Google Slides.
How do students access Pear Deck?
Students do not need a Pear Deck account to use your interactive presentations.
To access the presentation, students can go to joinpd.com, enter your Session Join Code or click the Session Join Link on your Projector View. Also, if you require student logins in your settings, it will prompt them to join with their email account type.
How to create a Pear Deck in Google classroom?
To get started, you can find this option by clicking the “Roster” button on the Pear Deck dashboard.
Once you click on the Roster button, a window will pop up that allows you to invite your Google Classroom section to join your Pear Deck session.
In addition to Google Classroom, you can also add students by manually typing their names into the roster window or having them log in using a unique Session ID.
Conclusion on JoinPD Login
In conclusion, the pear deck is a platform where students and teachers connect. It allows the students to learn and work together. However, the students get to engage in understanding the lesson better.
This article has explained the pear deck login process. Pear Deck helps us all to engage our students in their learning process.